Saturday 12 January 2013

Golfer Anniversary

Afternoon peeps, back here with my second post of today. I am with my lovely friend lesley having a wee craft-a-thon and a bleather. We are going to see who can create and blog the most, I think she will end up winning as I so will be on the red wine ...lol..

This flabby cheeky golfer image is from High Hopes, the backing papers are a mixture of scraps and freebie papers out of crafty magazines. Tools used are my circle Nesties and my Swiss dots embossing folder. The challenges covered are:-

Hugs
Kaza
Xxx




6 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card huni, u just get the red wine open, as long as u don't burn my tea...lol...love spending the day here, I think I might just move in lol xx

Debbie said...

This is such a fun card!! I love your DPs, embossing and doodling!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Dawn said...

So cute! Love your faux stitching! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lynne in NI said...

Hee, that sounds like my kind of crafting day! Great card, I love your golf ball background. Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes.
Lynne :)

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes!

~Alie~

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great layout, fun image. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.