Sunday 4 August 2013

Seashell Sanctuary

Afternoon peeps, sneaking on again today - shhhh! Don't tell you know you ...lol .... Now it was just yesterday that I spoke about me being a wee bit accident prone and so far it had been a non eventful year in that sense...well .... I spoke to soon ... This morning I noticed that the tiny tear in the kitchen limo had got a bit bigger and putting my DIY hat on thought I had nothing better to do than "fix it". My bright idea was to glue it down flat and that would be problem solved .... not quite, I forgot how quickly super glue works and so very nearly, and I mean very nearly stuck myself to the tube and the limo.  Now the floor has a ripple it! ....lol ..... my finger tips feel so weird with a rough layer of glue on them ...lol.

These clear shell stamps are in my stash but not sure who they are from.  The corrugated card is from scrap drawer and the string, seashells and charm out of my stash.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx


8 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo

Debbie said...

Oh dear! But I'm glad your sticky finger didn't keep you from crafting!! I love the soft shades and those shells and wheel charm are wonderful!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Very beachy card - it's awesome. Fantastic embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image ,love the delicate colouring and embellishments-thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.this week
Carol GDT(Aug)x

Gail said...

Wonderful card. Love the embellishments and that corrugated paper is perfect for the feel of this card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

Kim said...

Beautiful card! love that little charm! Hope your finger is ok, but it did make me smile a bit at the image you portrayed. hehe.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Sandra said...

I love how all the little elements come together.
Thanks for entering at Sweet Stampin'
xxx