Sunday 13 July 2014

You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore ....

Good morning peeps,  cannot believe it is Sunday again already.  My week off has gone so quickly and only managed yesterday to spend some time at my table.  Barry and I had to lovely days out in Glasgow and Dundee though the week.  

Then, typically, our hoover finally gave up the ghost and had to go Hoover shopping,  oh my word!  I couldn't believe what a difference the new one has made, I was so embarrassed at how much stoor it picked up!  I am convinced that the old one was spitting out dust instead of sucking it up! Lol.. 

So as I said earlier, I had a wee play at my table yesterday afternoon as I had a few cards to make for an order and also I managed to rustle this one up too using a Pennyblack stickeroo.  The paper is a sheet out of a forever friends paperback.  Ribbon, brad and buttons are from stash.  Tools used are Nesties and an embossing folder.  The challenges covered are:-


I will have peace and quite this afternoon as Barry is heading out to the Dundee v Manchester City friendly football match so I may be back with some more creations.

Hugs
Kaza xxx


3 comments:

Helen said...

Love it - that cat is so cute!!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Jayne said...

Super cute card, love your colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the colour!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x