Sunday 10 January 2016

Birthday Golfer

Evening folks,  hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend.  Not long back from watching my niece in her pantomine, she was fabulous! - well done Ellie!  Been fed and now nipping onto the computer to do a quick post and then maybe head up to my table, top button of trousers permitting...lol.

The digital image is from Bugaboo and coloured with my watercolour pencils.  I diecutted him out using MFT rounded stitched diecut (this must be my favourite of the month as I can't stop using it...lol.)  card Candi and sentiment are from stash. Also used an embossing folder and distressed red chalk ink round the sides.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx


9 comments:

Esther said...

Your golfer is fabulous!!!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Anonymous said...

Those images from Bugaboo are so comical! I love what you did with our sketch. I'm glad it inspired you!

Thanks for linking to Die Cuttin' Divas.

Evelyn

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Awesome card.

Thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

Unknown said...

sop chilled golfer love it
thanks for joining glitternsparkle
Lynne

Billie A said...

Cute great masculine card. I love Gus he is so funny can you image what his life would be like with Stella... LOL.. I am so glad you joined us at Catch the bug.

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so very much for joining our last challenge at Bugaboo I hope you will check out our Sixth Annual Birthday Bash that Starts tomorrow!

Danielle Vincent said...

LOL I LOVE Gus! Great card for a guy and wonderful job of coloring it. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges. Hope to see you next week too for our 6th Annual Birthday Bash.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week.
Please remember to join us for our week-long birthday Bash event which starts in a few hours time - great fun challenges and LOTS of prizes!
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT