Saturday 16 January 2016

Under The Weather

Morning peeps!   Yay! It's the weekend....time to play.  The housework is nearly all done... or being ignored...lol... and I am home alone as Barry is having to work.   I made this card last night while dinner was being made - you can take from that comment that I don't cook which is partly true, I hate cooking, the petted lip comes out if I have to do anything in the kitchen...lol

When making cards for stock, I was tend to make quite CAS ones as unsure if people will be posting them.  The stamped image is one of the first ones at bought from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with my pencils.  The papers and card are just out the scrap drawer and sentiment printed from computer.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx


7 comments:

Marina said...

Really sweet - I love the raindrops theme and the fresh colours. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your darling card and the way you incorporated the rain drops! Beautiful work. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

Anonymous said...

Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

Jade DT
Crafty-Jade-Creations

Cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
Cass xx

Cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
Cass xx

Stacey said...

such a sweet card. Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl with us this month. Stacey xxx (DT)