Sunday 13 August 2017

Best Wishes




Afternoon peeps, hope you are enjoying your Sunday.   I have wasted my day attempting to do jobs and got no where.  Spent most of my day shouting at the pc for not saving a document I was working on (not my fault of course!). Followed by shouting at the printer for running out of ink, how can this be when meant to be on this "instant ink" scheme.  After a hour wrestling on the help site, discovered they had sent me ink and was sitting under the computer desk.  Having finally trying to do anything constructive after failing to get renewal quotes for the car insurance.
I made this card during the week while de-stressing.  I am really busy just now travelling up and down the country with work, so needed a bit of playtime while watching the footie one night.

Not stamped and coloured for a while so very therapeutic.  Coloured a few images will a plan to use them on this simply layout.  Loving the strip of tartan, plus it is using up my scraps leftover from my lifts (see a previous post).  The challenges covered today are:-

Cute Card Thursday - embossing
Southern Girls - add some stamping
Stamping Sensations- anything goes




3 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I had to smile to myself reading your post as we just all have days like this one don't we. I also think that your card pretty much sums up how you were feeling and I agree with you that a little stamping and colouring is really quite therapeutic. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super sweet! Love that tartan strip!! A fabulous card Karen. Love your fab card. So so gorgeous hun. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Southern Girls this week for our 'Add Some Stamping' challenge. Love what you did for it! Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable image and I love how she's sitting on your strip of paper in your design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member